The membership year is from the 1st of April until the 31st of March the following calendar year. As a concession, if you join on / after the 1st of January, the membership (including the fee) will cover you until the 31st of march the following calendar year.
Please note that your Membership Fee covers the use of our outdoor venue at the Collingwood Dock facility in Liverpool including the changing rooms, showers and toilets, the Club's polo pitches, and all Club boats and equipment stored there. We do not charge for coaching or organized Club trips, but session fees are payable to cover the cost of pool hire at Speke and Bootle for our indoor winter sessions and polo training held there. Club boats and equipment are available for use on Club trips and for competitions for a small fee as a contribution towards their wear and tear.
By applying to become a member of Friends of Allonby Canoe Club Liverpool you are agreeing to adhere to the following club rules which are displayed on the Club website:
· All members agree to follow the Constitution of the Club
· All adult and youth members agree to abide by the relevant club Code of Conduct
· Members using the indoor pool facility or the outdoor facilities agree to follow the Pool and Centres Guidelines
· Members going to Official Club Trips agree to provide the Lead Coach with a completed Consent Form prior to the event
By Paying You Agree That You have already completed the Membership Form: https://www.friendsofallonby.org.uk/membership
- Personnel boats would be stored at the owners own risk
- FOACCL will not hold responsibility for any loss or damage
- Boats would not be allowed to be used by other paddlers